You betcha we accept school purchase orders! In fact, we accept purchase orders from schools all over the United States. We’ve gone to some great lengths to help make the process of submitting a new purchase order as seamless as possible. Take a look at the steps to placing a purchase order below, and allow them to guide you through a piece-of-cake experience.
Effective 3/31/16: Purchase orders submitted using the form below MUST meet a minimum grand total of $400.00. All purchase orders under this amount must be processed online with a credit card.
STEP 1 – Create Your Purchase Order
We’ve found that the easiest way to submit purchase orders hassle free is to place a mock order online. Here are some bullet points to hit the highlights of this step:
- Add all the items you're interested in to your cart online.
- Select the corresponding shipping method (allow one extra day for processing time!) for you to receive your order.
- Enter in your contact, school information.
- Complete the order online all the way up until you reach the payment screen. When you see an area to enter payment details, stop there and go to STEP 2.
STEP 2 – Gather Your Order Information
You know what helps make a process seamless? Aside from a relentless amount of trial and error, the answer is preparation! Because there’s no better way to help prepare than with the accompaniment of a bullet pointed list, we’ve given you a hand on what information you’ll want to have prepared before submitting your purchase order:
- Make sure all the information in your cart is accurate.
- Prepare to submit a copy of your original PO online.
- Have the purchase order number ready to go.
- It wouldn’t hurt to grab your cart ID (helps us process at the speed of sound…almost)
STEP 3 – Submit Your Purchase Order
This step is the easiest, albeit the most crucial: actually placing your purchase order. Fortunately, we have a nifty form to guide you through the process.
STEP 4 – Sit Back And Smile
Now that you have done all your due diligence, all you have to do is sit back and smile. While you’re at it, go ahead and cross “Place costume order from HalloweenCostumes.com” off your To Do list. We’ll send you some follow up information to help ensure a successful purchase order placement.
- 2 confirmation emails: 1 order confirmation, and 1 receipt of your purchase order
- We’ll typically shoot you and your bookkeeper the invoice once the order was put in the system
That’s it. Enjoy your new costumes! Feel free to send pictures of your event to firstname.lastname@example.org as we love to see pictures of people in our costumes; the more the merrier!